21 Ways You Can INVEST in YOURSELF to Make Your Marriage or Love Life PHENOMENALLY GLORIOUS
All our lives, we have been told that for us to have a successful marriage, we must be ready to INVEST in our partner.
Husbands are encouraged to sacrifice for their wives; wives are encouraged to respect and honour their husbands. Even before-marriage relationships are not spared, the need to satisfy the other person is constantly being hammered on.
Most of this advice has not worked as it should due to its centricity on another person other than the individual carrying out the action.
You can choose to sacrifice and love your spouse, what if they respond with hate and hurt?
It is possible for you to satisfy your partner and achieve peace but at your own personal hurt and detriment isn’t it?
When we push the individuals in a relationship to focus on the other person ALL THE TIME, what we get is a partly satisfied partner and the other resentful partner. This is not the right way to do it. You need to flip the coin.
In this series, I want to show you how not to sacrifice or invest in your partner but at least 22 ways you can focus on you that will make your marriage or love life phenomenally glorious.
Partners don’t fall in love with your acts of sacrifice or investment in them but the person you are or becoming. This is why it is unwise to focus on satisfying your partner all of the time.
If you are ready, let me quickly run through the 22 ways you can start to INVEST IN YOURSELF to make your marriage or love life phenomenally glorious:
- Become a Good Listener
- Be kind with your words and action always
- Stop taking revenge
- Show respect by seeking your partner’s consent at all times
- Learn how to satisfy your partner in bed
- Earn an income and be a good money manager
- Get rid of anger and forgive in advance
- Develop quality friendship that inspires your partner the ones that make him/her hiss
- Have your own side project or serve on your partner’s own as though it’s yours
- Be the giver at all times in your marriage
- Pamper yourself (take yourself out, do what you love, enjoy life)
- Look good. Invest in your personal fashion and beauty
- Deal with your emotional baggage
- Develop or acquire emotional intelligence
- Leave your past in the past
- Have health insurance and eat healthily
- Develop self-control in all areas especially with anyone who’s not your spouse
- Have other friends apart from your spouse
- Build a large bank of patience and use it at all times
- Save regularly, have some investments in your own name and invest in your personal economy
- Become dependable intellectually, economically, psychologically, physically, and emotionally.
This is how to truly INVEST in YOU. When you do, you gain confidence that helps you become the most desirable spouse and build a truly enviable marriage.
I will break each of these ways down and help you understand how each one actually leads to INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF and possibly offer steps to achieving each one and investing in yourself in this series.
Help me make this work by sharing this link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp. Let us make our love lives glorious together.
To share with your network, copy the following message with a link to send:
“I just read this piece on 21 Ways You Can INVEST in YOURSELF to Make Your Marriage or Love Life PHENOMENALLY GLORIOUS and I was richly blessed. You will love it too! – http://lovelife.ng/21-ways-invest-in-yourself-marriage-love-life-phenomenally-glorious/ ”